Monday, February 9, 2015

Celebrate Valentines With My Whimsical Little World Digi Stamps!

Wow....Valentines is nearly here! Can you believe it! I love Valentines Day.   All the love LOL :)  Well we are showing some love this week at My Whimsical Little World.  Before I introduce our digis I want to welcome our new DT member, Janet Riche. Yay! :)
 Okay...here we go!  Our first digi is ..."Gnomeo", Gnomeo...wherefor art thou Gnomeo?... hehehe I could not resist.  Adorable little character ready to give his heart to the one he loves. :) 
Next we  have "Bashful Bobby"  holding some flowers behind his back.  He is too sweet. Our final digi is "Sweet Sally ..she is perfect to pair up with Bashful Bobby. 


 
 

Paola
 We have some exciting fun events going on this week at My Whimsical Little World Facebook group. To start with we have a BINGO game starting Monday as well some trivia fun.  Hope to see you on the wall. :)

Don't forget to pick up your free digi for the month of February in our freebie section.


Have a CREATIVE week!

Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day