Monday, March 2, 2015

March Madness at My Whimiscial Little World

It's the start of the a new month and we are all set for March at My Whimsical Little World! We have so much for you this month. You won't want to miss any of it.  To start off we have two very cute digis to share with you.  Our first digi is a special one for two reasons.  First, my pup Shakespeare is in it, plus it shows someone driving a Vespa...aaaaaa one day that will be me. :)  Second, I needed a name for the digi. We asked our fans to help name the digi, and WOW...thank you so much for all the amazing suggestions.  I now know where to go when I get stuck!  A huge thank you goes to Iris Soscia for her suggestion Road Trip. I love it!  It a perfect title for our digi riding her Vespa with her sidekick Shakespeare. :)

Our second digi Hula Hoop Halley was inspired by my younger kids (aka TrOlLs) ....They love to hula hoop. My son can keep it going for a very long time. It's unbelievable to me.!  And my youngest taught Shakespeare to jump through a tiny hula hoop. LOL

We also have the Progressive Challenge starting today at our Facebook group....scroll down to see what the team has created with this month's PC digi. Then head on over  to get the details and to get your digi at the MWLW Facebook group.

We also have a video tutorial for you on how to create a Bokeh watercolor background with a lot of sparkle. :) You can never have too much sparkle. :)

Lets see what the MWLW design team has created with this week's digis Road Trip and Hula Hoop Halley. Click on their names to hop on over to their blog to find out the details on how they created their cards.

Keep scrolling to read about our Progressive Challenge at My Whimsical Little World.  



Paola

This card was entered in the Digi Choosday Challenge "Anything Goes"

Bokeh Watercolor Background


Our Progressive challenge digi is Some Bunny Loves You.  The challenge is being held at our Facebook group, so please head over to enter the fun. But before you enter the fun you need the "Some Bunny Loves You",  which is 50% off for two weeks at our sister store on Etsy Paola's Papers.   



Head on over to the My Whimsical Little World Facebook group to join in the fun and games every week.  
Don't forget to pick up this month's freebie (in the freebie section). :)  
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/p/freebies.html
Have a CREATIVE week! 
Hugs
Paola :)

3 comments:

  1. The digis are just fabulous. Love your makes and the tutorial.... wow I need to try it out... just not very patient with the drying process lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great tutorial Paola:). I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day