Monday, March 30, 2015

Special Delivery at My Whimsical Little World

Happy Monday!  Today is a special day for us here at My Whimsical Little World. We had a special delivery, a very cute bundle of joy for you this month called "Baby Bunny".  We also have a very special treat for you for free....just for a limited time.  I have been working really hard on a PDF full of tips and tricks on how to shoot your cards indoors using what you have around you and using natural light only.  It's easy to follow and you get results. As I  said  "Photographing Your Cards" is free for a limited time and with it you will receive the digi stamp "Say Cheese" for free.  To get your free copy of the "Photographing Your Cards" for free,  leave a comment about the projects here and then head on over to our Facebook group, become a member if you are not one already, share the pin post (must have information on PDF, make sure it's the right post) and post in the comments "shared".  Then email me at mwlwdigistamps@gmail.com subject "Photographing your cards Shared" and I will send both the  PDF an digi within 24 hours.  Please make sure your share is public so that I can verify the share.  Thank you so much! 

It's going to be a great week! It is already starting out awesome. :)   Here we go..here is this week's digi release.  We have two cute digi stamps. The first is newborn "Baby Bunny". She is so sweet laying on her blanket sleeping soundly.  Our second digi is "Say Cheese".  She is having fun taking pics and will do whatever it takes to take the shot, even if that means standing on her tippy toes. :)  Let's check out what the MWLW design team has made with "Baby Bunny " & "Say Cheese" .

Keep scrolling to find out about our PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE.  

Paola
 I made this card album from a mini paper bag. A show and tell Video is coming. To create the background for the Polaroid shot. I used a soft textured blue paper and stamped polka dots on it . I did not want  it even or dark so I use the Tim Holtz distress "Tumbled Glass' ink  very lightly.  I inked all sides of every piece with Tea Dye distress ink. 
I fuzzy cut my baby and then went on the sides of the edges with my 110 Copic marker to cover the white cuts.  The die cut "I heart you", film strip and Polaroid are from La La Land Crafts project kit.  The camera is a layer of blue textured paper and chipboard for extra thickness and pop out effect. The camera die cut is from Lawn Fawn. The bling is from my green Bling book.
I made this album using the "So You" project kit from Stampin Up.  In this album cover I used the same La La Land craft dies as well as a Tim Holtz Edge cut.  I stamped paper lines to textured paper with Lawn Fawn clear stamp "School House Backdrop" . The  Smile cut is also from LLLC .  Paper is from the Echo Park paper kit "Oh Snap".  The little hearts are cut outs from the LLLC die cuts, I glued them on and then once dry I applied a glaze (Clear Acrylic) to give them a 3D effect.                    Amy


 
Join us at My Whimsical Little World Facebook group as we have a PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE  going on.  New digi is coming next week for the month of April and if you would like it for free you need to participate in March's progressive challenge. All you need is digi stamp "Some Bunny Loves You" and upload your finished project to our challenge album at our Facebook group .  Here is a sneak peek of next month's PC digi stamp "I Love You This Much!".




 Don't forget about your freebie!  Only March 31 it will be gone.
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/p/freebies.html



Have a creative week!
hugs
Paola

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. This is the first time I've seen you digi's and I adore them!!! I've been and liked your Facebook page so I can keep up to date their as well as here. I've also shared your post for the free PDF xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Sharon! I saw you liked our Fan page ..thank you! In order to get your copy I need you to go to our Facebook group. They are two separate pages. With small business..fan pages get lost and hidden. Groups give us more exposure. The team did an fantastic job on their projects. :) I have verified your share and I appreciate your support. :) Can you please email me and I will send you your copy and dig.

      Delete
  2. Awesome makes Paola! Loving the Album with Baby Bunny! Such a fun "Say Cheese!" Card too. Love the DP! :)

    Huggles,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Amy! :) I am hooked on albums these days. :) Great minds think alike ..Polaroid shot! You did a great job on yours :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Lori! :) :) The team did a beautiful job!

      Delete
  4. Fantastic projects by the design team! Love the colors, dies, coloring, paper choices, etc. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fab cards, love the say cheese digi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your projects soooo much!!!! I can't wait to see that video!!!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day