Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I scream! I scream! We all scream for Ice Cream! New digi release at My Whimsical Little World

It's April ...and still we have snow!  Ugh....Well I will hear of it no more..so I am retaliating.  This week at My Whimsical Little World we have a digi with Popsicles and ice cream digi stamps called "I Scream For Ice Cream !"  Makes me feel happy already! LOL  We also have a very handsome little construction worker for you in "Happy Home Reno"...He would look great on a card or scrapbook layout.   Last but not least is our  adorable digi stamp "I Love You This Much."  He is also our Progressive Challenge digi for April, and some of you already should have him in your in-boxes. You can get the digi stamp "I Love You This Much" for half the price, but only until April 21.  So grab him while you can and then upload your project to our Progressive Challenge Album  at the MWLW Facebook group. You will receive May's digi for free...A little birdie told me she is super sweet. :)

We also have some wonderful news to share ...Please welcome our new design team members Debo Ghyselbrecht and Karen Pimblett..Welcome ladies! I am so very please to have you on the team, and I look forward to showing our fans your lovely creations. 

   Karen Pimblett                            Debo Ghyselbrecht

Please click on each design team member's name to see what she has created using this week's digis "Happy Home Reno" "I Love You This Much" and "I Scream for Ice Cream !"


April Guest Designer Ema Martinez
Ema



Paola

 I want to say a very SPECIAL thank you to my good friend Chantal Parsons.  I like to call her the Vinyl Queen. :)  I am vinyl challenged, but she saved the day!  Together we made this cute tote for my daughter. I designed it but she ..well she did the rest.  Which is no easy task when you don't know what you're doing with vinyl.  LOL  I will post behind-the-scenes pics at our Facebook group. Such a fun day and I learned that you really need to be careful when using flocked vinyl. :)



Make your own Baby Bunny card album video



Amy
 Make sure to stop by Amy's blog to see the rest of her collection of adorable note-cards.
Amy





Janet


Debo





Winner of our March Progressive Challenge is Edwina Brown. Congratulations Edwina!

We have a new freebie for you this month. Head on over to the freebie section to pick up April's cupcake.

If you want to know what is happening at My Whimsical Little World then head on over to our Facebook group.  We have giveaways, chit chat and don't forget to upload your projects featuring MWLW digi stamps.

Have a CREATIVE week!

Hugs
Paola :)

6 comments:

  1. such awesome makes!!! Love them! Love your video and now need to try this out!!! Just adore the little reno book as well and that little handle is just so very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever my lil' crafty friend! I soooo need a "Popsicle" bag too! Great video too....on my "to try" list!

    Huggles,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Such an awesome blog post, filled with AMAZING creations.
    Love them all. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So if I'm the vinyl queen where's my tiara??👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day