Monday, April 13, 2015

It's Playtime At My Whimsical Little World

Hi everyone! :) My Whimsical Little World's theme this week is playtime. :)  Who does not like to play?  Let the kid come out and play and have a happier, creative week.  We have two adorable digis to share with you this week -- "Littlest Aviator" and "Vroom Vroom" -- and they are hard at play. :) 

Hope you stop by My Whimsical Little World YouTube channel and check out the card album for the week:  "Littlest Aviator". I know I say all the card albums are all special, and they are, BUT this one REALLY is... hehehe.  The card album is flying overseas, and I cannot wait for it to arrive on someone's doorstep.  These albums take me a while to construct as I am so very picky and pour my heart into them.  Each week I challenge myself to go as far as possible with one single bag.  I am rather enjoying these challenges, not only because of the fun of each challenge but because the albums are going to some pretty special people in my life.

Littlest Aviator Card Album

We have both of our new team members, Karen and Debo, contributing this week to our digi release.  I am so excited to see our team grow creatively.  They are a talented group of ladies and I am in awe of their talents.

Please stop by their blogs to see more of their work and how they made this week's creations using digi stamps "Vroom Vroom" and "Littlest Aviator".

Paola

Amy

Hope you stop by My Whimsical Little World Facebook group and join in our Progressive Challenge, which is going on right now.  If you join in this month then you will receive next months digi for free.  Here is a sneak peek.  All you have to do is go and grab this months PC digi, create a project and upload it to your progressive challenge album in the Facebook group. You are not entered to win a set of digis and automatically get next month's digi free. :) "I Love You This Much" ( he is half off right now)



Don't forget to pick up your freebie in the freebie section of our blog.  
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/p/freebies.html
Have a  CREATIVE week!
hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day