Monday, April 27, 2015

Mermaid Digi Release at My Whimsical Little World

Hi everyone!
Paola here. We have three beautiful mermaid digi stamps to share with you this week at My Whimsical Little World.  I have always been fascinated by the magic of mermaids.  I like to believe that they are real...My mantra is "Just because you cannot see it.does not mean you cannot believe it."  With mermaids I associate beauty, peace, calm, freedom, magic. I hope you see these qualities in this week's digits. I created the "Love" mermaid to encourage you to be  gentle to yourself; remind your self that you are as important as anyone else on this planet, and that you should take great care of yourself.  The "All is Calm" mermaid came from the moments when I take time to meditate and just be at ease in my environment. The "Friendship" digi I drew to remind me of the all the incredibly beautiful friends I have met, and that I need to take care of those relationships because those friends have been there for me, supported me, and make me giggle and smile when my kids are at school and my husband has to travel. I am blessed and thankful for my friendships online and not online...you mean the world to me.



Please scroll down to read about or CHALLENGE and a sneak peak. 

Amy made this is awesome candle and has all the details and how to on her blog. Hop on over



Paola




Don't forget there is still time to join in the progressive challenge at our Facebook group.  Head on over to the Etsy shop and pick up the "I Love You So Much" digi stamp for half off and then create a project.  Once you complete your project, upload it to our progressive challenge album -here-.  You will be then automatically entered to win a set of three digis and you will receive May's PC digi stamp for free. Here is a sneak peek of next month's digi stamp.
 Sneak Peek provided by DT member Vicky Fortier


have a CREATIVE day! 
hugs
Paola

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes this week ladies! Paola you out did yourself with this mermaids, just so whimsical! ;-)

    Huggles,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so pretty!!! Love all the makes!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day