Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday digi release at My Whimsical Little World

Happy Monday, everyone! My Whimsical Little World has two adorable digis to share with you this week. Our first digi is "Thumbs Up". I created this digi with my kids in mind, as my two youngest are getting close to the end of the school year and my oldest daughter just graduated with honors from college. I find myself always saying "Great job", "Way to go!" or "you got this". I am incredibly proud of them. Hard little workers and very smart..sometimes too smart. So the first digi is for them. Our second little digi is the very cute "Little Ballerina". In the Valley, where I live, it is time for recitals, and all about is the buzz of dance rehearsal and fittings. Both my daughters studied ballet. I remember how sweet they looked in their outfits, and how much they dreaded the performance. LOL ...it did not last long. LOL… I couldn't resist but to make a "Little Ballerina" just for the two favorite girls in my life. We also have guest designer Leah Tees with us for the month of May...Yay!

To find out how our creative DT members created their projects just click on their names.

Awesome news ..not done yet...please welcome our new design team member Tonya Guyea 
Newest DT member
 






Don't forget to join in our PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE .  This month you can get "Little Ballerina" for half the price until May 18 at the MWLW Etsy Shop.  All you have to do is create a project using her and then upload her to the PC album here at our Facebook group.  You will be entered to win 3 digis as well as receiving next month's PC digi stamp for free. 
sneak peak provided by Vicky Fortier

We have a new CUPCAKE freebie for you in the freebie section.  Head on over and grab it before it is gone.
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/p/freebies.html

have a creative day!
hugs
Paola

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfull creation to all the team members

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous creations!!! Paola you really have the best things to put at the ends of your little album!!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day