Monday, July 6, 2015

One year anniversary for My Whimsical Little World Digi Shop

Hi Everyone...Paola here! :)

I hope all my fellow Canadians had a terrific Canada Day and all my American friends and members had a wonderful holiday weekend celebrating Independence Day.  This week's digi is "Annabelle", whom you've seen before. She was My Whimsical Little World's first ever release, from a bit over a year ago. Time has gone by so fast, and MWLW has slowly been growing.  My Whimsical Little World now has two teams.  One is the design team, and they will bring you weekly inspiration here on the blog as well as on the FB group.  We also have our latest addition...the challenge team for our challenge blog.  Anyone can join in the fun...hope you stop by and link up your project at our MWLW challenge blog.   




Fiki


Faithe

 Paola
canada day, canada, digi stamp, digital stamp, stamp, copic, cardmaking, crafting, cards
 
Have you been by MWLW FB group? Come and join in the chit chat and games.  We are playing an ISpy game this week!

If you are wondering why there are no new digis....well...we thought we would take a break and showcase some of our older digis.  MWLW will be returning with new digis in August.  :) 

Have a Creative Week!
Hugs
Paola :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! I enjoy viewing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Paola .... Really?! It;s been a year already? Where are days going? Congratulations!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are so fantastic! All of the DT ladies have done a beautiful job on these images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paola, your project is so stunning. I love your copic work. I strive to be that good with markers!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day