Monday, August 31, 2015

Capturing Memories at My Whimsical Little World

Happy Monday morning everyone! :)

We have a such sweet digi stamp for you this week at My Whimsical Little World.  She comes from my heart.  I love art in any form, but my greatest artistic love is photography.  Several years ago I was a child photographer, but I had to give it up for health reasons. I miss making and giving memories to families and having so much fun with the children I photographed.  Kids are incredible...they always made my day and I always loved to capture their personalities on film.

I am very proud to introduce our newest digi, the photography-inspired "Capturing Memories." Scroll down to see what the DT team has created with the digi stamp.  Make sure to click on their names to see how they created their project.
Paola 
digi stamp , digital stamp, clear stamp, girl, copic , copic marker, whimsical, photography, cardmaking
 

 
We also have some more fun flash giveaways at My Whimsical Little World Facebook Group.  This week it is all about tea. :)
So grab a cup of java or tea and join us for the fun this week.  If you miss the flash giveaway, don't worry.  The digis will be available  at the MWLW Digi Shop.
Don't forget to stop by the MWLW challenge blog and enter your project to win some digis from the shop! 

Make sure to stop by our FREEBIE page and grab your freebie for the month before it is gone! :)


Have a CREATIVE week! 
Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day