Monday, August 17, 2015

New digi release at My Whimsical Little World! Amy & Hammy!

We have a special treat for you this week at My Whimsical Little World.   Someone very special to MWLW is having a birthday this week...our team coordinator Amy! <3 Happy Birthday Amy!  Love you to bits.  I could not be doing this without you by my side.  Thank you for all that you do for me and for the team!  We love you haystacks full :)   Speaking of haystacks...we have a cute set for you this week: "Amy & Hammy".  Amy mentioned to me a couple months back that she loves piggies, so I could not resist but to draw one up for her.  Its release is perfect timing ;) ....just in time for her birthday.   I hope you have an amazing day Amy!  You deserve it!   

Amy & Hammy come separately in the package so you can create your own scene.
Make sure to click on the DT members names to visit their pages to see how they created their beautifully creative projects. :) 

Paola
digi stamp, digital stamp, farm, pig, girl, haystack, pitch fork, stamp, card making, crafting


 Lori
 

This week we are also releasing our latest newborn baby "Lil Monster".   Scroll  down to see what our DT team has created with this adorable digi. 
digi stamp, digital stamp, stamp, newborn, baby, infant, copic, card making, card, art
 

Debo


Paola


Have you stopped by My Whimsical Little World Facebook group?  Head on over to hear the latest news and join in the fun. Check out some of the other members who pop on over and share their inspirational work.


Have a creative week!
Hugs
Paola :)

1 comment:

  1. great Dt cards
    oh I'm so happy for Amy
    Happy birthday in advance

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day