Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Digi release at My Whimsical Little World

The weeks are seriously going by so fast...here we are ...last week of September!  And My Whimsical Little World has a very lovely digi to share with you: "Windswept".  I just love how her hair blows in the wind. She is a great way to say "thank you" or "get well", or even just a sweet hello. :)  

With this digi comes a treat for all my readers.  I have created some iPhone home screens for you. If you have request for a different phone just holler and let me know.  Right click on the image and select SAVE AS.  Please note that digis are not to be colored in any program or printed or upload to websites such as Red Bubble or Cafe Press.

If you are interested in a print of one of the digis colored up ...let me know and I would love to create something for you.  

Scroll down to see what some of the DT members have created with digi stamp "Windswept". Make sure to click their names to visit their page and find out how they created their projects.

IPhone 5
 IPhone6
 
There are a couple things going on this week at our Facebook group. So head on over and have some fun.  Join up for the Coffee Blog Hop with Coffee Loving Crafters.  My Whimsical Little World is also participating at Paper Crafters Support Group on Facebook bingo game Oct 9.  There are a couple of cute Halloween digis up for grabs.  And last but not least we have the freebie of the week: it's another flash giveaway of our Whimsy Notes (aka, pocket cards), and this one will only last for 7 hours.  
You can find all these Whimsy Notes at the MWLW digi shop


Make sure to come by our Facebook group and join in for the giveaway.




Have a creative week!
hugs
Paola :)

5 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day