Monday, September 14, 2015

My Whimsical Little World "Taking it easy" digi release

Hi everyone!
Monday digi release time here at My Whimsical Little World! It has been a hectic week for me.  If I had a Vespa I would be taking a relaxing ride on it.  I know that digi stamp "Taking it Easy" will make you smile.  I love Vespas...I have always wanted one, and I can imagine riding around Greece in it...  or heck I would settle for Italy. LOL  Until then I will live through my drawings, and in particular through digi stamp "Taking it Easy".  This is a digi set.  You purchase both the digi and the background.  The total set is three files. For more details please see her listing out the MWLW digi shop.  

Click on the DT members name for details on how they created their awesome cards!





Stop by our Facebook group as a little birdie told there will be giveaway on Tuesday .  ;)
Have you seen our latest doodle digis?  They are uber cute and are perfect for your Pocket card projects and scrap-booking.


Also get ready to hop with us on Sept 25th at 6am Pacific with Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.  We are super excited to show you all the fabulous projects we have made for this awesome hop filled with some AMAZING prizes! 


Have a CREATIVE week!
hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is so cool and cute, you did a great job, great indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valentina! The team did an amazing job with her. :)

      Delete

Template designed by Rainy Day