Monday, September 7, 2015

My Whimsical Little World's digi release "Hope"

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a great week and, for some of you, a great holiday weekend!  It's the time of year when the kids return to school. For us moms, order is restored to our homes (LOL), though as a trade-off we are forced to wake up at 6:30 to wake them up and get them moving.

I have been very busy during the holidays creating some super sweet digis for you.  We are introducing a whole new look at MWLW.  I hope you like this new look as much as I do.  We have so many new digis to share with you. This week at My Whimsical Little World we feature "Hope".  As many of you know, I battle serious health issues, and it takes a great deal of hope and faith to see me through.  I put my heart into this little girl. She makes me smile. When I look at her I see my hope for better heath.

Lets scroll down to see what the design team has created using "Hope". I am so excited to share these images with you because I think they all did an amazing job showcasing her.



 I hope you stop by the My Whimsical Little World Facebook group, where we have flash giveaways of some uber cute doodles to play with.  Here is a look of last week's giveaway, "Smile".   It is now available at the MWLW digi shop as a set.  A card for tea drinkers and coffee drinkers. :) 
coffee, tea, digi stamp, stamp, clear stamp, digital stamp, rubber stamp, crafting, cardmaking, paola jofre
 If you have been following along at our Facebook group we have a  cute doodle digi line that is an awesome fit for Pocket projects or scrapbooking.  Come on over to the group so you don't miss out on the cute cards that come out every week. 

Also get ready to hop with us on Sept 25th at 6am Pacific with Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.  We are super excited to show you all the fabulous projects we have made for this awesome hop filled with some AMAZING prizes! 

Have a CREATIVE week!

Hugs
Paola :)

3 comments:

  1. All of these cards are beautiful using the image. Wishing you better health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of inspiring art. Hope you are feeling well this week. Hugs! Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day