Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Digi release at My Whimsical Little World :)

Eeeks! I am so excited...it's October, my favorite month. Not only is nature providing a feast for our eyes with all the beautiful colors on trees, but it is also Halloween!  I LOVE Halloween, and I want to celebrate it :) Usually I go all out with a spooky front-yard display, but sadly I can't decorate this year because we are soon moving to our new home and everything is in the process of being packed. I'll celebrate instead by creating Halloween goodies in the craft room ... we haven't packed that room yet. Keep your eye on the wall of our Facebook group this month for flash giveaways...we have some super cute treats to give away.

We have a really cute character to share with you this week, uur first Halloween digi for 2015.  Say hello to "Franky's Girl"  :) .   I just love what the Design team members have created using "Franky's Girl".   Make sure to click on the members names to find out how they created their beautiful projects.

I am also thrilled and so very honored that Michelle Houghton  is creating a video tutorial using "Franky's Girl" for Copic In The Craft Room. Eeeks!  I am really excited to see Michelle color her up. I learned so much taking three classes from her in Ottawa last month through Imagination International. All worth it!  You should definitely stop by and check out Copic in the Craft Room on Facebook and see all the other awesome tutorials..I think I saw one for camouflage the other day. ;)



Something new at My Whimsical Little World: we will be featuring your projects on our blog.  :) I am just loving all the projects that are being posted on the wall ...so keep them coming. :) Our featured member this week is Kitty.  She made an a gorgeous mini album using the digi stamp "Young Lady Penelope," and she used several of our NEW Whimsy notes...STUNNING job! You have to head on over to her blog and see all the beautiful work she put into the album.
Hope you liked this week's blog post, and hope to see you at our Facebook group wall to chit chat or to share a project with us....Your project could be chosen to be featured on our blog :) 

Have a creative week! 
hugs
Paola :)

1 comment:

Template designed by Rainy Day