Sunday, November 1, 2015

This month MWLW is hoping with Through The Craftroom Door!

Today is a special day at Through The Craftroom Door.  Not only is it release day for their Magazine, but it is also the first anniversary celebration since Cara began overseeing the magazine and running the site!  Happy Anniversary Cara and everyone at TTCRD! :)  Wishing you many years of success. I am so happy and proud that My Whimsical Little World is taking part in your special celebration....thank you! :)

This is the first of four mini blog hops that will start Sunday morning and run through the following Saturday at 6pm (Arizona time). Make sure to stop by each sponsor's shop to see what they have to offer for your scrap-booking and card-making needs.  Join in the fun! So grab your beverage of choice and get ready to hop with TTCRD.

The theme for the hop is "Celebration".  Next to Halloween, Christmas is my favorite holiday.  I love the lights, color and excitement when little ones are around waiting for family or a certain big guy to come around. :)

Hope you like my card. I used the MWLW digi stamp "Celebrate" (the reindeer), which you can find at the MWLW digi shop.  I used Copics to color him up.  I also learned that fussy cutting is not for me, so I turned to my good old friend, the Cameo, to cut him out with a border.  I made the sign in the SD program and colored it in with Copics.  I doodled the snow in with a white Sukura gel pen...and created layers with colored card stock.  I added some sparkly embossed snowflakes to the background to give it more of a festive feel.

I also had a bit of extra energy and could not resist playing with our soon to be released "Polar Buddies" digi stamps.  I was super excited and had so much fun that I created two backgrounds. :) I made a video about how I created my northern lights. Hope you like the cards and the video.
For my second card I used the snow background rubber stamp from My Favorite Things instead of using the white gel pen...I think next time I will do a white emboss so the snow flakes and the sentiment stand out more. :)


Now put your feet up and get ready to hop. :)
Here is the hop line :) Happy hopping! :)
BLOG HOP LINE

Don't forget to visit each week at TTCRD for the rest of the mini blog hops. :)

have a creative week
hugs
Paola :)

21 comments:

  1. Love the reindeer stamp on the Celebrate card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wau this si all great!
    I will do some hoping to se other creations!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling! Thanks for sponsoring!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards!! Thanks for sponsoring and joining us at TTCRD!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops I hit the wrong button and raised the commment soo I do it again :))
    Hello Paola the background went out beutiful!! It look amazing and the little reindeer is so cute at the beutiful celebration card!! Thank you for sponsoring and joining us at TTCRD
    HUGS Cicci
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards..I love backgrounds and coloring is just fabulous..Thanks for sponsoring Throught The Craft Room Door blog hop with Amazing prize!! Hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for being a part of this weeks celebrations at Through the Craft Room Door! I love both your cards! The little reindeer is one of my favorites!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paola! Your cards are stunning! Oh what a joy it is to know that you're participating in the TTCRD hop! Thanks you for helping Cara celebrated her 1st anniversary as owner of TTCRD! She is truly a talented Crafter and amazing woman with such beautiful heart! And how blessed she is to be surrounded by so many wonderful crafty friends and sponsors such as yourself! Wishing you a lovely 1st day of November and thanks for a great hop!

    Hugs, Christina
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (personal blog)
    Outlawz Monday-Greetings, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Paolo, your work is amazing. I will keep watching to learn. When I can I will show you what you taught me. I am also limited. So it may take a while. Hugs to you. Thanks again for sharing. Ann K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgee both cards are so adorbs! Those critters are too stinkin cute! TFS Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  12. such cute cards. love your northern lights, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paola, I love your cards! You show know by now that I am a big fan. Thanks for the video on your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards. They are adorable and great for celebrating the Cara's 1st anniversary for TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paola!!
    Your creations are so beautiful! I am going to have to get your new images!! So cute!
    Fun blog hop! So glad you have been a part of Cara's success with TTCRD!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Images with animal is always super on card. And your project are gorgeous.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Paola, your cards are beautiful. Thank you for supporting Cara and sponsoring TTCRD all the while and for this hop too. Adoring your cute images.
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning cards. Thanks for sponsoring TTCRD blog hop.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards. Thank you for sponsoring TTCRD blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the inspiration and for sponsoring the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day