Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fun "Alagaina Scrap" Album created with "Illustrated Faith" Paper Collection!

Wow! It has been a super long time since I have blogged about anything. I miss it!  So much has happened; lots to share with you, some of it creative and some just about life. Sadly I did have to close my shop for digital stamps (the terms to the digital stamps that have been sold ...they still apply).   My health does not permit me to keep up with it.  So to those who PM’d me about the shop.  I’m afraid I do not see it opening any time soon. Sorry
However, I am creating still.  I make albums of various sizes and shapes to sell.  All the proceeds from the albums will be going to the Food Bank.  I am donating my time and supplies to my project.  I need a name for my project. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Today’s post is for a special girl….I have not met her yet, but I have heard her story and my heart goes out to her. I think of her often and pray for her. I wanted to make something for her…to bring a smile to her face even if just for a moment. I feel her pain and know her struggle. To have a serious health illness is heartbreaking, and when it does not cease…..well….it is not hard to become extremely tired and lose hope…I just wanted to let her know she is not alone… I hope she likes it. 

illustrated faith, album, scrapbooking , whimsical, paper,crafting
 The tutorial is by Alagaina Scrap. (Just click her name and it will take you to her channel)
You have to check her work out! Fresh! Creative! So much fun and super easy to put together. Her tutorials are in Spanish, but I think you can follow along because she includes the cuts and measurements. You can also see her work. She is also quick to answer if you have a question. Love her work and I can’t wait to make the other projects she has on her channel. 

illustrated faith, album, scrapbooking , whimsical, paper,crafting

illustrated faith, album, scrapbooking , whimsical, paper,crafting
 I made this album using Illustrated Faith paper collection and die cut packages. Have you seen this paper?! Faith paper!! Yay! Awesome! Playful colors, and the patterns are so sweet…especially the butterfly paper…love love!! Looking forward to their new paper collections coming soon. I hope they will make smaller size paper. 6x6 or even 8x8 lol.

I hope you like my video…sorry I have not set up my video camera. But the iPhone is not too bad . :)


As I mentioned in the video.  I have one of these albums for sale.  If you are interested let me know at paolaajofre@gmail.com .  We can talk about customizing it for you.
Have a creative day!


 hugs
Paola :) 

 




4 comments:

  1. Im very happy to se that you create!
    this album is amazing!
    so many pretty colors and wonderful details!
    stay strong my friend!
    lots of hugs
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album...so glad to see something created by you again...praying your health will become stronger day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you created an album. I love your albums. Thanks for showing.
    Big hug,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you created an album. I love your albums. Thanks for showing.
    Big hug,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day